1. What are the areas in which we provide service?
We deliver across most parts of Bikaner City. The rates remain the same anywhere and everywhere in Bikaner!
2. What is the Estimated Delivery time?
Service Hours: 9:00 AM to 1:00 Pm & 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Order placed till 4:00 pm will be processed same day, remains order will be processed next day.
3. What are the Delivery Charges?
eBikana has the lowest minimum Cart value . Free Delivery Above Rs 99.
4. How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through our in house logistics system and you can check your Packet before Accepting. Our Delivery boy will be there with you till you are fully satisfied with all the products
5. What about Taxes on delivery?
There are no extra taxes. The price mentioned on the website is the final price. What you see is what you pay. Our prices are all inclusive of taxes.
6. How does my order get packed?
We do believe in "Go Green" and discourage the use of polythene bags. We deliver in environment friendly carry bags. These bags are recyclable and reusable. Also at the time of packing, we ensure that food items are packed separately and not mixed with other items like household cleaning.
7. What happens if I am not at home when you deliver?
In case you are not at home, inform us on Call. When they arrive, we will arrange a new time with you.
8. Will you Drop-off my Order in front of my home or to my neighbor or to society gatekeeper in case I am not home?
We can deliver your order straight to your home or to your neighbor/ gatekeeper or an entirely different address. However, you must clearly mention a delivery destination in the “Special Instruction” text box before confirming your order. Please note that the deliveries will be made only if the order is prepaid or your neighbor or anybody who receive orders pays us.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.